Me, I'm sure those who know me can give their own description!
But, just incase you don't my kids! Noonie and Goober. I love to travel and visit family, getting to have girls night out with Elizabeth! Give me a sunny morning and my bike, I love it. enjoying the fresh air is a great chance to do some thinking, and sing to my favorite tunes.
Wonder if you and Deb are back to Salina yet from your juant out to Colby. I'm glad Jenny set you up a blog site. I am way overdo to get something new on ours. It rained last night, .65 is what our front guage showed. Have fun riding your bike to wherever in the morning. We love you! xxxooo ;o)
2 comments:
Oh mum, you just can't figure it out can you?
loves you!
Hi Jannie Annie,
Wonder if you and Deb are back to Salina yet from your juant out to Colby. I'm glad Jenny set you up a blog site. I am way overdo to get something new on ours. It rained last night, .65 is what our front guage showed. Have fun riding your bike to wherever in the morning. We love you! xxxooo ;o)
Post a Comment